Pledge to Clients: My philosophy on showing you a home or selling your home is simple: you have to be happy. I am ready to help you with listing your home as well as helping you find the home of your dreams. I am available either by calling the office, my cell phone, or emailing me. I have the ambition and determination to ensure a smooth transaction of all your real estate endeavors.
Professional Experience: - Realtor of the year 2007-2008
- Realtor of the year 2015-2016
- President of the Sweetwater County Board of Realtors 2007
- President of the Multiple Listing Service in 2006
- Currently Professional Development Chair of the Wyoming Association of Realtors.
- Currently Chair of the Rock Springs Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Previously on the nominating committee for the YWCA.
-On the Crime Stoppers Committee.
Education: I look forward to attending our yearly state & national conventions to keep up with the ever changing world of real estate in addition to taking required classes.
Outside Interests: Spending time with my grandson, church activities, and taking walks.
I am very involved in the community - especially the city wide clean-up.
Personal Information: I have made my home in Rock Springs, Wyoming for over 25 years. I began a real estate career armed with the passion of a person who turned a hobby of looking at houses into a career. I embrace the openness of the landscape, close-knit relations of friends and neighbors and appreciate the history of Sweetwater County, Wyoming. My husband and I are now the proud new owners of High Country Realty and cannot wait to share our expertise with you!