Pledge to Clients: My philosophy on showing you a home or selling your home is simple: you have to be happy. I am ready to help you with listing your home as well as helping you find the home of your dreams. I am available either by calling the office (307-382-2652), calling or texting my cell phone (307-350-8844), or emailing me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I have the ambition and determination to ensure a smooth transaction of all your real estate endeavors.
Professional Experience: - Sweetwater County Realtor of the year 2007-2008
- Wyoming State Realtor of the year 2015-2016
- President of the Sweetwater County Board of Realtors 2007
- President of the Multiple Listing Service in 2006
- Previously on the Professional Development Committee of the Wyoming Association of Realtors. (5 yrs. total)
- Previously on of the Rock Springs Planning and Zoning Commission. (7 yrs. total)
- Previously on the Nominating Committee for the YWCA. (3 yrs. total)
- Previously on the Crime Stoppers Committee. (6 yrs.)
-Current Trustee on WYPAC (Wyoming Political Action Committee)
Education: I look forward to attending our yearly state & national conventions to keep up with the ever changing world of real estate in addition to taking required classes.
Outside Interests: Spending time with my grandchildren, church activities, taking walks and visiting new places.
I enjoy being involved in the community - especially the city wide clean-up.
Personal Information: I have made my home in Rock Springs, Wyoming for over 35 years. I began a real estate career armed with the passion of a person who turned a hobby of looking at houses into a career. I embrace the openness of the landscape, close-knit relations of friends and neighbors and appreciate the history of Sweetwater County, Wyoming. My husband and I are currently the owners of High Country Realty and look forward to sharing our expertise with you!